ACADEMY FAMILIES - as we prepare for our Return to the Ice for our summer progamming, it is extremely important that we have your current email and cell phone number on file in your HSC Uplifter account. We ask that you take a few minutes to ensure that your account details are up to date and that your "receive email option" is activated.
You also should make sure your email server has marked email@example.com as a safe sender to ensure you are receiving all weekly communication
Please see the updated COVID Response Plan for Skate Canada Nova Scotia. (as of July 3rd)
The rational for the updates are:
- That 15 with social distancing seemed to be working well this week and 20 will allow for those who wish to increase their numbers of skaters and/or coaches to do so.
Please remember that the size of your arena or activity and you may wish to leave the number lower and that is fine.
- As the Province has increased our bubble to Atlantic Canada from Nova Scotia, we are also following those guidelines
Changes are as follows in red:
- Maximum 15 20 persons per session with social distancing.
- No skaters, coaches, volunteers, or parents will participate in club activities/skating sessions if they or a member(s) or their household has travelled outside of Nova Scotia Atlantic Canada in the last 14 days.
Must be completed before each Session
HSC Return to Ice Protocols
HSC ASSUMPTION OF RISK Waiver
please note these documents are
all subject to change at any time
BMO ARENA BEDFORD
Quick Notes for Skaters and Families
BEFORE THE SESSIONS:
1. Signed HSC Assumption of Risk must be sent to Halifaxskatingclub@gmail.com
2. Review HSC Return to Ice Protocols
3. Review Facility Protocols
4. Attend Mandatory HSC Parent Skater Online Zoom session
5. Only register for sessions with your coaches approval.
6. Make sure you are adhering the Health Screening Questionnaire
AT THE RINK:
1. Arrive dressed and ready to go
2. Follow facility guidelines at all times
4. Bring your own tissues, water, hand sanitizer, mask and skating gloves. No sharing. Make sure skater has all of their belongings when they leave the facility as re-entering will not be allowed and there will be no lost and found.
- IF THE SKATER OR ANY FAMILY MEMBER IS GETTING TESTED FOR COVID-19
please inform/ email firstname.lastname@example.org
- IF THE SKATER OR ANY FAMILY MEMBER TESTS POSITIVE FOR COVID-19
please inform/email email@example.com